Thursday, February 6, 2014

My thoughts on all 3 together

    Out of the 3 kinds of gum, I'd have to go with 5 Gum being my favorite, followed by Trident. I didn't really like Juicy Fruit, the main reason being that the flavor runs out quick and not long lasting. Juicy Fruit is however, really cheap and affordable. Trident on the other hand, has a good flavor and it lasts for a good while, but I really disliked the fact that it is a really small piece of gum. I do love the large variety trident has, there's just so many things to choose from. The price for trident gum is good for a good tasting gum. I also liked that Trident helps with your teeth and it's approved by the ADA. 5 Gum had a really good flavor, it was long lasting, and the packet of gum looked cool with the colors and design. 5 Gum may not have a large variety, but the gum is still good, even though it is the most expensive out of the three. With 5 Gum you really get what you pay for out of the gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment